Stem cell treatment
"Discover the most innovative treatment based on protein technology and cell research"
WHAT DOES STEM CELL TREATMENT FOR HAIR TRANSPLANTATION CONSIST OF?
Stem cells are not used directly, but growth factor proteins extracted from stem cells derived from adipose tissue . This contains the largest number of stem cells in the human body. Through a process of extraction, purification and culture of this tissue, proteins with active growth factor are obtained.
- They are exosomes and soluble stem cell proteins.
- The optimal dose and the best combination are provided for synergistic effects.
- It is the first marketing brand for these products.
- With more than 13 years of proven results.
- More than 600,000 proven clinical treatments .
- Used by over 3,000 dermatologists.
- In more than 30 countries in the world.
- Referenced by 25 scientific articles from the SCI Journal.
WHAT ARE ITS BENEFITS?
It includes around 150 proteins with various beneficial effects for a multitude of applications. It is a proven and applicable treatment for hair growth and regeneration in addition to other effects on health and the immune system.
- Activates regenerative and healing mechanisms.
- Activates and strengthens growth factors.
- It deactivates inflammatory and catabolic processes.
- Proteins of natural composition.
- Combination of growth factors for synergistic effects .
- Multifunctional and simultaneous effects.
EFFECTS ON THE HAIR
Experience the most powerful and exclusive revitalizing effects for hair.
Induces the growth of existing hair.
Increase in capillary thickness.
Induce the proliferation of hair follicles.
Protects against DHT and ROS hormones that cause hair growth to stop.
Its use is suitable and indicated for adult men and women who wish to recover or strengthen their follicular production as a result of hair loss caused by alopecia or similar problems.
Together with hair transplantation, results are maximized through a faster boost and regeneration of the hair graft recovery process; in addition to its own action on pre-existing hair.
It is a recognized product and marketed under patent. The information on this page has been extracted from the official product documentation: